Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Meet the Fiends Living in my Sock Drawer...

When I discovered an author had moved into my sock drawer, I thought, “Finally, some culture.”  But then came the announcements:  Monday, Eddie Russells was working on a trilogy that would turn the fantasy genre on its head.  Tuesday, Eddie Russells was working on the first science fiction novel to be written entirely in Aramaic.  Wednesday, Eddie Russells was penning a script for an edgy animated series about pixies living in a sewer.  Over a period of fourteen days Eddie Russells announced 14 different projects.   Naturally I wondered if he was on drugs.  So I had a peep at his website, and though it was full of posts detailing the amazing things he’s working on, in the end, all I could find of his work was a badly written haiku about a woman’s bum.  I’m beginning to suspect Eddie Russells is full of shit.

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Cracks me up. Thanks for the laugh and well drawn cartoon.

    Your blog title is excellent. I wish I would have thought of it first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela. Would you believe I have loads of badger related posts planned, I just haven't gotten around to posting them. :P

    ReplyDelete