Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Now What?

Strip #9 (continued from Aug 14th)


Unlike a lot of authors I read about online, I don't find writing to be a pleasant experience.  Don't get me wrong, I obviously derive something positive from it, or I wouldn't be doing it.  But by and large, writing for me is fraught with worry, and if there was one thing I could ask for to make things easier, it would be a positive version of me to help me with my decision making.  That is what this comic strip is about.

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Someone that feels the way I do!! I love writing and I love telling stories, but for me, the hardest part of it is the like what you said...staying positive, being active in your writing, and knowing that the race is with yourself. My trouble is that i am an outgoing, extrovert that feeds off the energy of the people around me. So, really, I wish I get all my characters in a room and brainstorm with them and talk about outlines, and have them write with me, so I can feed off the energy of the ones who are there in the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cartoons! They're so funny!

    I dropped by to say hello and let you know that I gave you a blog award! Yay!!

    Jodie B. Cooper
    Sídhí World News Blog
    http://sidhinews.blogspot.com/p/awards.html

    ReplyDelete